- In 2010, over 130,000 Australians raised over AU$25 Million by participating in Movember.
- The funds raised in Australia from Movember, goes towards supporting the two biggest health issues men face – prostate cancer and depression.
- Movember originally began in Melbourne, Australia and has since gone global with Movember campaigns based in New Zealand, the US, Canada, the UK, Finland, the Netherlands, Spain, South Africa and Ireland.
- Shaving and razor supplier Schick, is one of the biggest partners of Movember.
- Parties celebrating Movember happen all over the world! Find out where the closest Mo Party is here.
Are you going to shave everything but your upper lip in November for a great cause? Send through photos of your Mo and details to email@example.com
The editors of MPi LIFE promote open constructive debate about topics that affect people within the mining industry. To encourage this we aim to present thought provoking ideas and concepts in a way that is respectful of all views. We welcome comments on all articles presented and encourage contributors to comment respectfully and without personal attack. We reserve the right to remove any comment that we deem to be offensive or not supporting the ideals we strive to promote here.